Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hurry up and READ THIS BLOG!

Hurry !

I’m not ashamed to tell you about my desk. . .well, it’s little messy, not terrible organized but, most Realtors have a “D” personality or type “A” in some circles.
Essentially my desk reflects my personality.
If you want to chat about the latest news about Britney Spears or the latest in the O.J. Simpson saga. . I got about two seconds to give you.
I need the bottom line at all times. .
I would like to share some tips that essentially keep me in a “sane” mode everyday. These are tips that I learned could help me add years to my life. . I hate being bothered by stupid little things that most people would take it for granted. . .but I can’t help myself!

When I call your cell the voice mail says "Hi, this is Gertrudes leave me a message and then it goes to this excruciating message that tells you what to press if you want this and press this other when you want this and then after leaving a message and you want to keep pressing numbers then you can press this and now with no further ado. . .after this long beep you may leave a message. . . beeeeppppp!"

By this time, I already pulled all my hair and I forgotten why I called you to start with.

I realized that this wasn’t good for my production and my nerves. .so I simply investigated and I found out that “ You can cut directly to the beep by pressing a certain key:”
Depending on their carriers

For Verizon: press *

For Sprint: press 1

For T-Mobile or Cingular/AT&T: press #

By doing this simple move you can have an extra 9 weeks of life by the time you meet your Maker

You can thank me later. .

A couple extra more tips for you:

Free directory assistance. Call 800-FREE-411. You have to listen to a 20-second ad, but it’s better than paying sometimes up to $2 to your carrier for directory assistance!
Just call the 1-800-373-3411 give the name of the address and you’ll get the phone number.

Lastly, one more tip that I found out saves me lots of time and keep me productive.

If I’m driving around a neighborhood and I see a new for sale by owner sign with a phone number, instead of writing the number down to call on them later after seeing all the statistics of their property, I call this 1-800 number and I record myself a message, not only recording the phone number but, I also describe the conditions of the property and /or any other details that may help me price the house correctly before I call them.
When I arrive to my desk, I check my email and VOILA . .my recording is all there transcribed neatly in the form of an e-mail directed to me
Juts go to www.Jott.com and check it out!

No comments: