Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanks !

As many of us prepare for America's annual Thanksgiving Day feast, Americans have much to be thankful and grateful for. I for one am thankful that I live in a country where freedom and opportunity prevails. . .some of you where lucky enough to be born here. . I was lucky to have the foresight to come here and become an American nearly 30 years ago !
Receive my family's warm thoughts and wishes to hope this Thanksgiving will be especially bountiful.

I would also like to request for you to remember those people that are currently at harm's way defending and preserving our safety. We all should be tankful for their sacrifices and think of them when you are feasting the traditional dinner.

Please click here and send them a e-postcard and I can assure you they will be grateful for that simplest of action. . .(it only takes a minute!)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: